Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Good Riddance, 2006!
Man, does it feel good to say that!

I love 2007 already. Its just so fresh, shiny and full-of-potential!! Smells like new beginnings.
Ahhhh.

Now, about those resolutions...
Well, I have a whole bunch of course, but, the main ones are pretty basic...be as healthful as you can stand and have lots of laughs. Make time to visit and play with the people I love! Get creative whenever you get a chance too.

I'm also open to adopting a dog (please, landlord!) and aquiring a (not too shiny) new man-friend too! Ah, the possibilities!!

Cheers to you all. I hope your 2007 is marked with much joy and happiness! And stellar health too!

p.s. Go here if you want to read a recent interview I did with Belgium graphic/web designer Veerle Pieters. I'm so very flattered that she asked me to share a little of my experience as an illustrator.

6 comments:

Vanhoozerbot said...

Paige,

I haven't been by here in a while, but I am glad I decided to come back! Fantastic work. I do love your style.

I also would like to wish you an AMAZING new year in 2007. May all of your wishes, and resolutions come true.

Keep posting!

Jeremy

chris chua said...

wow...beautiful card. Lovely design and restrained color choice. Keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

HI Paige,

Happy 2007 to you too! I hope it brings you much success and growth.

I'm glad to see the tail end of every year. I'm all for fresh and new beginnings! I treat my birthday the same way (conveniently timed just a tad longer than 6 months from the start of wach new year). It would be great to see each and every day in this way- shiny and new and full-of-potential!

Anonymous said...

Bonne Année! It's wonderful to see you coming back to your eyeswideapart site! We wish you a wonderful, arty and the most important of all, healthy new year! Love---yukako

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!