Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Girly Doodle Heads

Hello! This here "illo" is really just a bunch of doodleheads thrown onto my scanner for the fun of it. They're not particularly excellent or anything...it's just that I draw girl heads ALL THE TIME (it's like a weird habit) and I've got a shoebox full of 'em and what the heck else am I going to do with them?!! (actually, I plan to collage them onto paintings, someday) Mainly, I needed a little something new on the ol' blog here so this seemed like a no-brainer. And it was just the sort of thing I could waste some time on before getting "real" about the assignments I have before me. I've been a busy, drawing maniac over the past few weeks and will be for a few more too. It feels good to wrangle several projects and I'm actually doing a pretty good job at it.... that is, considering my tendency to procrastinate and my ability to become completely distracted by shiny objects or food.

Ok, ok...work beckons....
Have an exquisitely lovely day!

14 comments:

isay said...

actually i miss your header! gosh, i envy your having several projects....

i hope you are having a wonderful,too!

Chris Battle said...

Hooray for doodles! They save many a blog post.

Peg said...

like a fifties retro...I like it and it does make a neat blog pic...how bout a mouse pad? ;-0}

PS, I have linked you in my blog for quite sometime now and I can't remember if I have ever asked you. So now, I am asking if I haven't in the past. Let me know, Thanks, Peg

chris chua said...

haha, these are great! lovely designs and expressions. Cant wait to see more!

SteveLambe said...

Pig nose girl is my favorite of the batch. Great headwork, Paige!

Lael Henderson said...

Hello, I followed the bread crumbs from Guy's blog...nice stuff here. I liked the 80's post, ah good times! WHS? I went to a West High in Torrance...is that the same WHS?
anyway, like your work!

paige said...

thanks, youse guys!

iJay...same general So-Cal region, different schools...though I am sure much was the same in both places. I went to Woodbridge HSin Irvine.

Unknown said...

Love Love your doodle heads!!!

PaintMonster said...

Yes, these are great doodles!
I love your doodle style!!

xtina6000 said...

I love the doodleheads!!! xoxoxoxox

K.B. said...

This would make a great book cover.

Anonymous said...

Dude Paigey. If underwear had this print on them I would totally go out there and buy me an entire batch to last me a year. Then Id wait for you to come out with more doodles.
-Sandra E.

paige said...

big kisses to you all! thank you!

Sandra-dude, if I had the means, I would definitely have an underwear line of doodles made just for you!!!! (i really would!, NO LIE!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.