Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what else? GIRL DOODLES!

when you're not sure what to do because of a lack of focus, a need to procrastinate, desire to avoid dealing with dreaded taxes or organizing your (filthy) art desk, etc ... a simple solution is--draw some girl doodleheads!! Works wonders everytime! (none of those other things get done but, hey....look, cute girl doodleheads...)

Social Diva

Cutie Pie

Trendster

Hipster

Senorita



And if you have an 8-11 year old girl---you might want to pick up the first couple "My Sister The Vampire" books, written by Sienna Mercer. Yours truly did the book covers! (There are 4 in total and the first 2 are out now)
Book 1 "Switched"
Book 2 "Fangtastic!"
It was a treasure of an experience working with Allyson, Joel and Chloe over at Harper Collins! Oh, how I hope they hire me again!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous illustrations, Paige! Sona is yet 3 & 1/2 years old but I wanna get the books just to own the covers!---yukako

Chris Battle said...

Girly drawings always works for me, too! Nice new stuff, Paige!

Kactiguy said...

I like your doodlehead philosophy. It's nice to see you posting again. Great heads. I'll keep an eye out for your books. They look cool.

shannon m. said...

My niece will be 8 in January, so she's getting those books for sure!! I'm so happy to hear it turned out a good experience. I missed the doodleheads! Nice to see them again. :-)

Jon McNally said...

Oh, I do like cool covers and comely heads, too (especially the red-earring-ed brunette and the bespectacled blonde)!

Princess Katie said...

Love your work. How would I be able to get in touch with you...I have a question.

Thanks, PK

Rebekit said...

that's alwaus my motto, love them big read earings on the bottom girl.

Meridth Gimbel said...

I love your work. Nice design and nice color!

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人漫畫,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載