Friday, August 15, 2008

Los Chupacapras!

Los Chups de la Noche

I put this image together for a 10K night run called "Los Chupacapras de la Noche" held in San Antonio, Texas last month. The character originated from my "Sasquatch and the Bunny" project but I think it came together nicely here with running shorts and headlamp!

Unfortunately, the t-shirts they made for the event came out terrible. Of course, that's just my personal opinion. My best guess is that they used the JPEG instead of the EPS file! Anyway, because I wanted a t-shirt I could wear...I've gone and made it available on my CafePress site. If you want one too...you can find that right here.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cool design!! Love the character a lot!!

Dragana Savkov - Bajić said...

Awesome! :)

paige said...

thank you Alina and Dragana!

Lisa said...

I love this! I'd like a print of it as well as a t-shirt. :)

crystal driedger said...

Hi Paige! I gave your blog an award - it's a wonderful blog and I follow it constantly. Feel free to view said award on my blog but don't feel the pressure to post it on yours. I always do, but find that they're like chain letters, yet in the end they boost your blogs ratings... so I suppose it doesn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

hermosisimo trabajo !!!!





;)

Gulzar said...

HHAHAH! like the orange shorts!
nice! nice!

like the design!
cheers!

Gabriele Antonini said...

I love it. They're so simple and impressive!

gabriele

Adam Ford said...

Way cool designs! I met your mom Penny when I was visiting Clayton with my parents. I guess our moms were best friends in junior high.

Fantastic designs!

Rick said...

I've enjoyed taking a break in my day and looking at your doodles.

I do a bit of doodling myself.

Thanks for sharing.

shannon m. said...

Very rad. Who shall I buy a tee for, me or the babes....? Hmmm, tough one. PS, congrats on the TV success of your shirts! Let's go to England, I gotta see it!

ANTONIO CUESTA said...

Fantastic design! i love it! El Chupacabras is an old storytell of Galicia (Spain),my country hehe..good work!

Unknown said...

hey! where have you gone??? I am missing your art works!