Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Latest Buzz


This is a fun little assignment I was did back at the end of last summer.
I was commissioned by my old friend, Brent Piaskoski to draw the cast of his sweet and funny tween comedy show up in Canada. Brent and his wife/writing partner, Barb, gave it as a wrap gift to the cast. This sort of thing makes me a little uneasy and wonder "Really? You think they'll like that?" mixed with "WOW! Cool beans! I feel so honored." "The Latest Buzz" airs in Canada on the Family Channel and in lots of other countries outside Canada too. Unfortunately it's just not the U.S. (yet)

7 comments:

Jon McNally said...

Gosh, that's adorable, Paige. I don't know the show, of course, but this is a delightful "cast" image on its own. Hope 2009 is treating you well.

paige said...

Thanks, Jon! So far, 2009 is shaping up quite nicely. How's yours?!

Mike Milo said...

Nice designs!

paige said...

Thank you, Mike!!

Anonymous said...

wow! 2 thumbs up i love it and i love the show which makes it even better!

Ruby said...

This is really funny story i googled the latest buzz in images and it came up with this, i'm a really big fan of the show and all my friends at school get really annoyed with me for talking about it all the time. It's a really cute picture i love it.

Winnie said...

Huge Fan of your Illustrations! They're so cute! Heard you designed some of the Tees that Rebecca wore in the Latest Buzz! Could you tell me which ones?? I already know that the butterfly girl one and the best buddies one.. are there any others??