Thursday, February 05, 2009

Cupid Runs for Romance!


Awwww, Valentines. More like...Ehhh, Whatev.

No, no, really, stokked for all you lovebirds out there. It's wonderful. However, this year, I'm all about heading over to See's candies to load up on some...Okay, NO. I think I'll go ahead and resist that urge. Instead, I'll share a glass of wine, probably with several of my most bitchen, single girlfriends. I love my amazing, smart, beautiful and single girlfriends. Happy Valentines, Girls!

This here image was drawn for the same folks who commissioned the Chupacapra race. So, if you're in San Antonio, Texas this weekend...check 'em out!

6 comments:

Mukpuddy said...

Love the pic Paige!!

paige said...

Thank you, Muk!!!

MrSound said...

Don't be so the Grinch of the Valentines Day.:) Nice pic!

Fine Art Shipping

sheree boyd said...

very hilarious illo!

Anonymous said...

It's a no good holiday. You can't win on this one...with or without a mate it's one of those days. Unless your lucky enough to live next to an extremely talented and thoughtfull artist;(Paige)that would leave you a hand made valentines day card each year to lift your spirits. I'll always love you 4 that. Be well...

OH and say hello to your extremely hot single friends for me.

shailena said...

Ebooks for Dating
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
--------
marqthomps