Monday, June 08, 2009

Cutey Critters

Springy 3

So, this past year I haven't really had time to do any personal work..which is fine and all because drawing my own little critters and stuff doesn't generally get the bills paid. Plus, I'm not about to complain about actual work that comes my way! No way, Jose!
However, it's a dream of mine to get some of my personal work to parlay into income at some point in time. If that doesn't pan out...it's still, always, good to draw for the fun of it. Right?! Keeps the creative juices flowin'!

I started this series of spring themed drawings (aka personal work) last year and have finally had a little down time to draw a couple more! Yay! Just in time for summer!!

Springy 4

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even stand how adoraby cute these are. I LOVE them!!

paige said...

Thank you so much, Barb!

BBT said...

Your blog has been selected for the Best Blog Today award. Please visit http://bestblogtoday.blogspot.com/ or http://bestblogtoday.blogspot.com/2009/06/eyes-wide-apart-random-arty-tidbits-and.html

paige said...

Well THANK YOU, Best Blog Today!
That is very nice of you!!!

Drazen said...

these are wonderful Paige!

paige said...

Many thanks, Drazen! Means a lot coming from you!

Michael Dougherty said...

Looking at these illustrations makes me a happier person! I love the charming character designs and the color palettes you choose. Beautiful work, Paige! Do you have any childrens books out?

paige said...

Awwww. Thank you, Michael! No children's books out...yet. Looking to rectify that this year. I do have a Young Reader Chapter book out this summer...I did about 20 interior drawings for that one (plus the cover)

TinkerBell said...

My God...

This is just fantastic.

Realy! Congratulations!

* Kiss