Monday, July 27, 2009

Los Chuys are running

Los Chups Race banner
Here's a couple images I snagged from the internet of the "Los Chupacabras De La Noche" race held in San Antonio, Texas a couple weekends ago. I don't know the runners personally but I did the Chuy (pronounced Chewie!) drawing. It's very cool to see people wearing a t-shirt with my drawing on it. I hear the t-shirts turned out really good this year too! My samples should be arriving any day. Woo Hoo!

Last year's design is available here.

Chups runner

8 comments:

Dominic Philibert said...

Nice illustration Paige!

Joey Lee said...

Hi Paige. I found your blog link while perusing Kristen McCabe's site. So much great artwork i've missed out on!

Anonymous said...

My husband, niece, and myself all ran this race this year. It was an adventure and I have the t-shirt to show for it. Thanks for a great design!!

paige said...

Thanks Dominic, Joey Lee (HI! How are you?!!) and Anon!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering...do you sell rights to your designs...or create specifin ones? I've a running team for a 12 man race across texas named the Chupacabras. We sit in a van and take turns running through the night. I didn't know how much you charged for your designs so I thought I'd ask. I was thinking of a chupa being chased by a white van with another chupa driving. Any information would be appriciated because we'd love to make some team t-shirts out of them.

Thank you,
A.S.

zXc said...

download coldplay fix you

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

lunettes de soleil homme Une expedition replier + Rapide Rapide.

Ufa88kh said...

I visited your blog You shared great information I really like the information provided by you You have done Great.
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ