Thursday, August 06, 2009

Jalapeño del Sol

Example

Ah yes, here's another 10k I won't be participating in...other than, designing the t-shirt logo. For one, the trail run is in San Antonio. TEXAS. I don't mess with Texas. Secondly, I hate, hate, hate running. I'm a terrible runner. I might sprint for half a block with my dog but that's the extent of it for me. I might run away from a bad guy too...but let's face it, I'd probably have to resort to eye-gouging. Walking, hiking, swimming...those are more my speed. Even when I was in grade school and they made us run around the track...I abhorred it. It just hurts too much. Would love to change my attitude about it someday because I know it's a great way to drop some LBS and tone. But, blech...I just hate it.
Anyway...trying to follow the theme of the drawing here...which also includes a Jalapeño! I looooooove japapeño.... in fact, I made some awesome spicy salsa the other night. Hot! Spicy! Pure Goodness. And now the (jalapeño) seed has been planted: I will be dreaming about carne asada tacos from a local taco stand (or truck)...sprinkled with cilantro, onion and spicy salsa that makes my mouth on fire. And I will be thinking about this until it happens. Later, today. YES.

4 comments:

paige said...

BTW, I didn't get my taco today. Still thinking about it though.

:(

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

black-hawks-jersey are cheap on sale.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable zealot said...

Why else does a moth fly from the night than to a bold, attractive candle Light? Don't let His extravagant brilliance be extinguished, girl. You're creative, yes? Then fly-away with U.S to the antidote. . .

Meet this ex-mortal Upstairs, dear, for the most extra guhroovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, party-hardy-reality-show-addiction 24/7 you DO NOT wanna miss, where the Son never goes down from a VitSee-ing, ultra-passionate-YOUTHwitheTRUTH in which you'll find nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillions... of deluxe-HTTP [pi] opportunities for enveloping, engulfing excitement; where you'll looove an endless eternity of aplomBOMBs falling ALL over thy incredible, indelible cranium, as you'll have an XtraXcitinXpose with an IQ much higher than K2. . .

Here's what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you' -the Infant Jesus of Prague

Go git'm, girl. You're incredible

Ufa88kh said...

This is one of the best articles I'm reading right now. Great job and really informative and help me in
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ